CHEFS OF QATAR VIRTUAL FOOD FESTIVAL 2021
Posted on March 01 2022,
About Chefs of Qatar
Chefs of Qatar is an exciting initiative on visitqatar.qa that aims to showcase the creative mixture of Arabic and multicultural cuisine and introduce Qatar’s top chefs and masterminds behind the country’s top restaurants, showcasing their signature dishes, along with the secrets for mastering their recipes.
Qatar National Tourism Council has now partnered with talabat and Qatar Airways to announce the Chefs of Qatar Virtual Food Festival, with exclusive menus curated by top chefs in Qatar available for delivery through talabat.
1 April – 12 May 2021
Official Festival Partners
Qatar Airways –talabat
Chefs of Qatar Menu
- Participating restaurants will offer a choice of three-course menus including a starter, main and dessert, set at: 200 QAR or less.
- These meals can be ordered through (Chefs of Qatar) collection on talabat between 1 April – 12 May 2021
- During Ramadan, orders can be placed depending on restaurants times for Sahoor and Iftar meals.
12 lucky winners will win two return tickets to any Qatar Airways destination through a raffle from talabat during the festival.
Participating Restaurants & Chefs
These are the chefs and restaurants participating in the festival:
- Noor AlMazroie – Qatari Chef
- Hassan AlIbrahim – Qatari Chef
- Sara AlSayed – Qatari Chef
- Salvatore Silvestrino – City Center Rotana | Teatro
- Gina – Dusit | Benjarong
- Vinay Kumar – Fraser Suites
- Mert Duran – Hyatt Regency
- Sezar Eliass – Mondrian | Walima
- Timur Fazilov – Mondrian | Morimoto
- Marios Papadopoulos – InterContinental Doha | Mykonos
- Marc Fery – InterContinental Doha
- Steffen Schnetzke – Park Hyatt | Opus
- Kamal Mers – Park Hyatt
- Friedemann Heinrich – Ritz Carlton
- Steven Peter – JW Marriott
- Elias Gemayel – St. Regis | Al Sultan Brahim
- Maroun Gebrael – La Cigale
- Chaiwat Kawikitpraphat – Westin | Sabai Thai
- Hisham AlBrahim –Marsa Malaz Kempinski
Qatari Chefs and Hotels:
3 Qatari Chefs have collaborated with hotels to craft special dishes available exclusively in the Chefs of Qatar Virtual Food Festival. The collaborations as follows:
Chef Noor AlMazroie with Park Hyatt
Chef Hassan AlIbrahim with Mondrian
Chef Sara with InterContinental Doha
Ramadan Give Back
The participating restaurants and talabat will donate one meal to charity on every meal ordered from the Chefs of Qatar menu.
To learn more about the celebrated chefs of Qatar, visit www.chefsofqatar.com